Monday, December 17, 2007

Seattle Center Christmas


Seattle Center Christmas
Originally uploaded by PACNWTXN
I snapped this before a Seattle Thunderbirds hockey game. It's great to hear holiday music at one of my favorite places in the world with my favorite person in the world...

Speaking of my favorite person, she recently started her own blog to keep folks back home posted on our daily doings. At the same time, I've slowed down on my original mission for this blog since I no longer have to travel for work:
"My camera's log from across the country - from moose to midnight sun, and from sunsets to skylines, these are a few of my favorite things..."

I've appreciated your comments, and may come back online, but for at least a few months, this blog will be going radio silent.

3 Comments:

At 9:30 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure have enjoyed reading this blog!!!! We have to get together sometime again for dinner.

-Cory

 
At 11:21 AM PST, Blogger Tootle Family said...

Typical...give all the work to the woman! ;) Can't wait to see you guys on Friday!!!

 
At 9:48 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still come here to check in hopes that you have updated! I miss you, pacnwtxn! But I am certainly happy you haven't kicked up the traveling for work bit again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home