Friday, May 25, 2007

Corporate Soccer


Corporate Soccer
Originally uploaded by PACNWTXN
Corporate America isn't all that bad, especially for responsible companies who care about their people. My latest example: the sense of community at my current client is actually pretty amazing (in this case - their international athletic community.) As I waited for my bus (in which my transit fees are paid by my company in an effort to reduce traffic, greenhouse gases, etc.) on a perfect Seattle afternoon in front of this corporate intramural field, I was entertained by a fast-paced soccer game. Directly behind the goal were two volleyball games, and behind the other goal (not pictured) was a softball game. During lunch, a buddy/coworker of mine occasionally goes to play Rugby. I often see Cricket matches here, and am slowly learning how different it is from Baseball. Oh, and by the way, games are always happening, not just during off-hours. I love springtime in Seattle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home